East Jefferson Place
SPECIAL USE PERMIT APPROVED!
- Proposed mixed use building in Downtown Charlottesville
- One & two bedroom apartments with commercial space and on-site parking
- Courtyards, plazas & enhanced street trees and landscaping
- Many ground level units access directly to street level for increased pedestrian activity
- Open balconies & rooftop terrace for entertaining
- Low impact design elements
- Affordable housing units provided
"Councilors voted 3-2 to grant a special-use permit to the Jefferson Medical Building Limited Partnership
to build up to 126 units on a 1.46-acre property at 1011 E. Jefferson St.,
where a two-story medical office currently exists. However, developers agreed to a
condition requiring that for every 1,500 square feet of commercial space built,
one residential unit will be reduced in number."
Click to learn more ...